The Nencki Institute Research Station in Mikołajki can accommodate a total of 53 people (21 people – throughout the year and 32 – seasonally).
– 6 double rooms with own bathrooms (kitchen for all guests is widely availablein the same building)
– 1 triple room with own bathrooms and small kitchen
– 1 brick cabin adapted for wheelchair users with 2 beds, bathroom, kitchen)
– two-level apartment (so-called “big”) with 2 beds, bathroom, kitchen
– two-level apartment (so-called “small”) with 2 beds, bathroom, kitchen
SEASON ACCOMODATION (May to October):
– 4 wooden cottages without bathrooms. Each cottage consists of two separate quarters, each equipped with a three beds and a small kitchenette and terrace. Modern sanitary facilities are located in a separate building, just a few meters away.
– 1 wooden cottage (so-called “old”) with two bedrooms (4 people), livingroom, own bathroom and kitchen
– 1 wooden cottage (so-called “new”) with two bedrooms (4 people), livingroom, own bathroom and kitchen (adapted for wheelchair users)
The Station also provides guests with well-equipped small CAMPSITE (water, electricity, wooden sheds, WiFi, sanitary facilities).
Dogs, cats and other pets ARE NOT ALLOWED at the Station.
ACCOMODATION FEES (in force since 01/04/2019)
Accommodation requires a prior reservation, tel. (+87) 42 16 133
a) for persons conducting research:
40 PLN/ day / person in a room with a bathroom
30 PLN / day / person in a camping house
b) for private persons:
60 PLN / day / person in a room with a bathroom
35 PLN / day / person in a camping house
c) for employees and PhD students of the Nencki Institute*:
30 PLN / day / person in a room with a bathroom
15 PLN / day / person in a camping house
d) staying in an “old” camping house with a bathroom (4 beds): 200 PLN / day
e) staying in a “new” camping house with a bathroom (4 beds): 300 PLN / day
f) staying in a brick house with a bathroom (2 beds): 150 PLN / day
g) staying in a “larger” two-level apartment (2 beds): 150 PLN / day
h) staying in a “smaller” two-level apartment (2 beds): 120 PLN / day
USING OF THE LABS:
for those conducting research – the fee is reimbursement of costs, utilities during the period of using the premises (calculated on a flat-rate basis), unless otherwise agreed, in accordance with the bilateral agreement
USING OF THE CONFERENCE HALL AND SEMINARARY ROOM (requires a prior reservation)
a) use of air-conditioned Conference Hall (for 50 people) with equipment – 500 PLN
b) use of an air-conditioned Seminar Room (for 20 people) with equipment – 150 PLN
USING THE WATER EQUIPMENT:
a) person conducting research: 5 PLN / hour
b) private person and employees of the Institute: 7 PLN/ hour (equipment is only available on out of schedule
use by researchers)
Fuel for outboard engines is not available at the Station. Users buy themselves not on their own.
a VALID TAX on goods and services is added for all fees
* also applies to retired employees of the Nencki Institute and the closest family of employees and PhD students