The Hydrobiological Station in Mikołajki can accommodate a total of 44 people (16 people – throughout the year and 28 – seasonally).
– 7 rooms with own bathrooms (6 double rooms, 1 triple room),
– 1 cabin adapted for wheelchair users (1 double bed),
– kitchen for all guests is available in the same building
SEASON ACCOMODATION (May to October):
– 4 wooden cottages without bathrooms. Each cottage consists of two separate quarters equipped with three beds and a small kitchenette and terrace. Modern sanitary facilities are located in a separate building, a few meters away.
– 1 big wooden cottage with two bedrooms (4 people), livingroom, own bathroom and kitchen.
The Station also provides guests with well-equipped small CAMPSITE (water, electricity, wooden sheds, WiFi, sanitary facilities).
Dogs, cats and other pets ARE NOT ALLOWED at the Station (according to the directive of Director of the Nencki Institute)